Thursday, November 10, 2005

Next semester's schedule:



It has been confirmed that I have at long last registered for classes without a lot of heartbreak and cursing. Everything went along as planned. I decided to skip stat lecture to so I could register as soon as possible. Good thing I did since there were only 5 available spots in Advertising 412 before 1 pm and at 1:05 after I had registered and checked, there were no spots. Horay for the glory of skipping class.

Update- the initial registration went smoothly, but I guess the multimedia class I was hoping to get into later is full now, so I took another class instead. Luckily the replacement class was one I also wanted to take so thats good.
I really haven't written in this for a long time...

Anyway, Alex and I are going to St. Louis this weekend to visit Megan. Yay. That should be pretty sweet.

On with the rock...

No comments: