Monday, July 25, 2005



I went to Toledo, Ohio this weekend with the family to visit some family friends and pick up my brother in Ann Arbor, which is like 45 min from Toledo. It was a good time, I took somre more pretty coo pictures and went to the art museum and did fun stuff and such. One more week of work. It's going to suck but I'm looking forward to 2 weeks of doing nothing before I go back to school. I can't wait to be back in Champaign. I loves me some college... anyway here are some pictures I took this weekend. Enjoysies...




We went to this butterfly house place that is basically a green house with plants and such and butterflies flying around everywhere. Taking pictures of butterflies isn't my usual style but I was there and it was fun at the time. I actually got some pretty nice looking shots. Though my camera isn't so great in getting fancy with the manual settings the close up ability is really nice. Guess which butterfly I used 14 layers in photoshop on?




No comments: