Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Losing Steam


Today I followed around the General Manager of the QC Steamwheelers, our Arena Football 2 team and his brother who also works with the team. They're doing a weight loss and fitness challenge in the style of TV's "The Biggest Loser." They were doing some lunges with these exercise balls. This is the one frame of the lunges that I liked but this kid they were working out with is looking at me. The stuff I actually used turned out great, but I thought this frame was interesting and at least blog worthy. The guys were pretty tired after the workout, thus the witty title of the post.

1 comment:

Mike Bawden said...

Great picture of Darren Brown - glad to see this guy get some excercise. Actually, both Darren and Shawn are lookin' good now that they're a few weeks into their workout. This Acceleration/Max Muscle thing really works fast!

I'd try it, but I'm too old and fat.